My mom told me there was a wreck early today on the straight. does anyone have any info on this?
My mom told me there was a wreck early today on the straight. does anyone have any info on this?
Cant we all just get along?
Not sure if this is the same one your talking about. But there was one involving i think a VDOT truck. Car crossed the line hit the truck on the drivers side.
Both people taken to the hospital by med flight, VDOT driver was in a coma, most all his ribs broken and possibly his neck. Not sure about the other person, who i think was a woman.
All i know if it's the same wreck your talking about.
I knew the one VDOT guy he lives in the Inman area of Appalachia.
just needed to confirm that. i thought it was my neighbor, wasnt sure though. PM me if you can give me any more info. thanks
Cant we all just get along?
It was actually past the straight. Right in the curve before the railroad crosses over before the car wash. I went through going to work at about 6 am right after it happened it took about 30-45 minutes to get through. It was really bad. I don't know if it's one of the folks that LPD knows but one or the people's name was Cross.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
The man involved was a Cross and the lady i think a Stacy. Both are still in critcal condition. Last i heard Cross was being kept in a semi coma state, due to pain and complications.
The lady has already had three surgeries and was in very critical condition. Very bad accident. I know the Cross man from him working for Appy for 14 or 15 yrs. And found out the lady is married to a young man, that i grew up with, he's several years younger, but his family still lives above my parents.
Pray for both of these people folks.
My grand-dad had a heart attack Wed and I was in the ICU waiting room in Holston Valley yesterday and there were several calls coming in for the Cross family. I'm assuming it was probably his family.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Friend of mine was talking about ANOTHER crash down next to the Strawberry Patch this morning , if I understood him right. Come on gang, I can't loose friends, spring always brings out the leadfoot in us. Think a lil extra, think about the water and where it stands in the road, give yourself a little extra space , so if the person you meet misjudges something, you can adjust, and LIVE. Driving habits are hard to get, but man think , on a 20 mile trip if you exceed the limit by 20 mph , you are gonna get there about 4 minutes early. I've buried a lot friends for 4 MINUTES.
Bookmarks